Little Bunnies Childcare Centre strongly recommends families are following the procedure as listed below for child enrollment:
1. Parents to contact us for basic information of our centre (e.g. the fee, routine and other general inquiries)
2. Parents to book for an orientation with our staff members.
3. Families to visit us and one of our staff members will take you for a detailed orientation.
4. During the orientation time, parents will discuss the proposed day and time to start. If there is no vacancy, we will put your children's names on our waiting list. When the first position becomes available, we will contact you.
5. At the end of the centre orientation, an enrollment form will be provided to the parents.
6. Parents to complete the enrollment form and bring it back to us (e.g. another visit or email) with the supporting documents.
7. Our staff members will file the forms together and it is exciting to have your children with us!